Tuesday 29 January 2019

Location Witheld

Monday 28 Jan.
From the coach: 1 Little Egret, 2 Grey Heron, numerous Lapwing & Golden Plover. Hundreds of Canadas & gulls, several Mute Swan. Only one raptor seen, a Kestrel. It was very bright and very cold, not soaring weather so I feel the bigger brethren had buggered of.

Tuesday 29 Jan.
Bearded Tit, 4 Mediterranean Gull, several Ringed Plover, numerous Dunlin & Redshank. Oystercatcher, Turnstone, few Curlew, numerous Lapwing & Golden Plover. Several Mute Swan & Teal, numerous Wigeon. c13 GBBG, troops of Common & Herring Gull, squadrons of BHG; I'm not sure I got any LBBG.
One thing I am sure of there wasn't a single Goose seen which I'm putting down to the very cold weather.
Loads of Starling, 1 Pied Wagtail, 2 Meadow Pipit.

I may get the chance to publish some Med Gull pictures; that's if I haven't licked them off the camera first.