Friday 24 July 2020

Wainstalls Circular To Mixenden

Time to get out into the wider wilder horizon I thought this am. The bird list looked rather promising and then rather unfortunately I left the house.
So what did I see once the visit got underway? Well, relatively...

N
   O
       T
          H
              I
                 N
                     G
                  
                             I
                               T

                                    W
                                        A
                                            S

                                                  S
                                                     H
                                                        I
                                                          T
                                                             E