Thursday 29 February 2024

Raggalds Soil Hill Then Aborted At Ogden

Raggalds Flood held a few BH & 4/5 Common Gulls. 3 Goldfinch flew over.

Soil Hell top had plenty of cold wind and a couple of Crows.
A couple or three Chaffinch in Ogden plantation overshadowed by 3 calling Curlew coming from the Foreside direction.

The Raven was noisy again at Ogden Water. Just a handful of small gulls present with a pair of Robin & a couple of Coal Tit.


Then disaster struck; the sole of my not so old Grition left boot 🥾 didn’t want to carry on walking and so decided to splay.
The kind ladies in the visor centre provided some string and an elastic band to bind the boot and while drinking a cawfee I had another great act of kindness bestowed upon me. A true gentleman insisted on giving me a lift back to Queensbury 👍.

They say you get what you pay for and I’m sure the people I pay to read this blog can understand that axiom 😅.