Saturday 8 July 2017

A Fresh Start

I deleted the old blog which has been going since 2005 for a number of reasons. One was to get rid of clutter - I found I'd deleted dozens of photographs from my google account meaning they don't appear on any posts. Another was to shake off that bogged down feeling of being trapped by ones past. I hasten to add I'm sure this will return fairly soon once I've gone out into our birding wilderness a few more times. Have you noticed my positive attitude hasn't changed? πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘.

My brief affair with Twitter is over; it doesn't allow me to ramble on incessantly and bore people to thinking that cricket and dressage are exciting by comparison. Truth be known there were a couple of elements I struggled with and wasn't prepared to battle through with what is basically a pile of 🐎manure for the masses. Simple text messages or voice calls are more effective - granted there aren't too many of those knocking around due to the prevalent suppression culture in this area.

The Racing Pigeon I found dead t'other day hadn't flown far - it came from a farm off Giles Hill Lane about 800 meters up the frog n toad.