Tuesday 8 October 2019

Torrid Tuesday

The hottest day of the trip endorsed by the lack of avian activity with just the hardcore few seen when I could face the heat until...

evening when not one but three White-tailed Eagles started cruising round the  distant mountains enabling me to get below par photos from my hotel balcony.

A Falcon flew past at an acute angle but I got it in the bins for about 7/8 seconds and it showed clearly. I thought it a bit slender for Peregrine leaving the only other contender, an Amur. Now I know what I want it to be but the reality is I'll really have to get down to the nitty gritty on this one.🤢

Also from said viewpoint: Brown Shrike, Indian Roller, fast flying unid Bulbul type and a Tree Sparrow that's really pushing it's luck dancing around my plates of meat.